Sales Order Clerk
Our Sales and Orders department aims to provide the best possible service to customers from receipt of customer requirements to receipt of the product by the customer. To support our business units, we are looking for an energetic and ambitious sales clerk, who will help us to sustain and further extend our success.
What will your responsibilities be?
The Sales Order Clerk needs to ensure excellent customer service from receipt of customer requirements through to receipt of product by the Customer.
What do we expect from you?
Purpose of the Job:
- Liaison with customers on a regular basis concerning requirements, releases, etc.
- Collaborate and schedule all daily production requirements.
- Ensuring all delivery notes are accurate, by checking them daily.
- Liaison with production planning regarding customer requirements, backorder status.
- Scheduling of orders and liaising with customers in respect of delivery and/or possible problems.
- Liaisons with Production with regards to stock levels and required information by customers.
- Liaison with bag depot and streamlining bulk orders for bagging.
Minimum Qualification and Legal Requirements:
- Matric/ GR 12 Certificate
- Code 8 Driver licence
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 2 – 3 Years Sales or Customer service experience
- Preferably have a milling environment background
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- General administration skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Telephone and business etiquette
- Problem solving skills
Applicants must submit a comprehensive CV, with work-related references to email@example.com