Technical Advisor Dairy
De Heus prides itself on being an independent, non integrated, animal feed miller and is focused on maintaining this position. With our slogan “Power Progress” we work very closely with our customers and suppliers to continuously improve value for all stakeholders. De Heus SA has multiple feed manufacturing facilities and we are looking to employ positive, energetic and customer service-driven individuals to join this exciting fast growing concern.
What will your responsibilities be?
To be successful in this role you will need to obtain all information in a constructive way, have the ability to communicate well with people within the organization from production to sales and from quality to purchasing. You will also be required to visit the production locations in your portfolio regularly to maintain close contact regarding operational and quality related issues.
You are responsible for all information that is translated into recipes is in a structured and accurate way, so the right quality product can be produced for the optimal cost.
What do we expect from you?
Purpose of the Job:
- The Technical Advisor will promote the sale of our range of related De Heus products and provide technical and product support as required by De Heus customers.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Technical: understand the principles of animal nutrition
- Administration and liaison with relevant customers/potential customers and in-house personnel.
- Budget management
Minimum Qualification and Legal Requirements:
- B Agric / B.Sc. Agric
- 3 yr. Agricultural diploma
- Possession of a valid code 08/EB driver’s license
- Able to register as Professional Nutritionist
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 3 Years’ experience in similar
- Preferably have feed milling background experience
- Experience in selling and marketing
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Working knowledge with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Problem-solving skills
- Conflict handling skills
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Relationship building skills
- Quality Awareness
- Written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Energy, drive, courage and tenacity
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Extensive travel for time to time
Applicants must submit a comprehensive CV, with work-related references to firstname.lastname@example.org